Vote in the 2019 trustee elections
Mon, 11 November 2019
We have six excellent candidates from across our member organisations. Please take the time to read their candidate statements and then vote for your preferred three choices.
Each organisation can vote for three candidates, however only one person from each member organisation may vote. As the NV Rep at your organisation, please take the time to read candidate statements below and vote now.
Voting is open until 25 November.
- Ed Holloway | Executive Director of Services and Support | MS Society
- Usha Grieve | Director of Partnerships and Information | Compassion in Dying
- Steven Platts | Chief Executive | Groundswell
- Sally Hughes | Head of Health Services Engagement | British Heart Foundation
- Akiko Hart | Chief Executive | National Survivor User Network
- Catherine Howe | Executive Director of Services and Support | Cancer Research UK
For this election we have specifically encouraged candidates who can evidence experience of one or more of the following:
· Finance management, with an accountancy or financial qualification and prepared to sit on the audit and risk committee
· Business development or fundraising through partnerships
· High level influencing experience with system leaders across health, care or politics
· Understanding of and connections with the evolving digital and tech architecture of the health and care landscape
Results will be announced at our AGM on 6 December. Register to attend.